Today I had to answer a Creative Critical Reflection, also known as a CCR. After answering all the questions I realized how much I learned and gained from creating this commercial.
Upon viewing the final cut of our short film, I am filled with a sense of pride and accomplishment that comes from the completion of a long and challenging journey. We took the project from its initial conception all the way through to its completion and ended up with something that we can all be proud of. The editing process proved difficult, but we created a film that truly captured our vision with careful attention to detail and strong collaboration with the team. Working with my friends in a group was fun and exciting, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of this group. Throughout the editing process, I learned a great deal about film editing, gaining a deeper understanding of the significance of lighting, framing, and pacing in creating a cohesive and engaging film. The power of experimentation also became apparent as we discovered that trying different techniques could lead to exciting and unexpected ...
This is my first group project of the year, and I am excited about the future of this group. My group is comprised of Alex Rapanos and Chris tian Bundalevski. Usually, I work in an individual setting. However, I am happy to be working in a group because groups can create a setting where creativity will thrive and ideas will bounce off each groupmate. This type of work environment can lead to a better result with the help of my partners. From my experience in the past of working with groups, there are often many conflicting problems. Which led to decreased performance. However, this group is made up of hard-working students. I know this because I am familiar with their working habits and have seen what drives them to be productive. These are only just a few of the reasons I chose these partners for this project. The partner in the group I am the most familiar with is Alex Rapanos. We have known each other for a lon...
Today marked the beginning of our sound design process for the film, which is an essential aspect of the filmmaking industry. A good sound design can enhance the viewer's experience by creating a more immersive and authentic environment. As a member of the team, my responsibility was to find and create sound effects that would be integrated into the film. To start, I searched for a suitable cell phone ringing sound effect that would be used in the earlier scenes. I went through various sound effects collections until I found the perfect ringtone that fit the mood and tone of the scenes. Once I found the right ringtone, I moved on to the next crucial sound effect – the sound of footsteps. The sound of footsteps plays a vital role in the scene where Django and Marty break into the Jetson's household, creating tension and suspense. I took my time and searched for the ideal sound effect that would add an extra layer of realism to t...
Comments
Post a Comment