Today, my groupmates and I have a scheduled meeting to discuss re-planning our schedule for our film project. We realized that one of our filming dates clashed with Katie's family trip. Hence, we need to discuss and find a new suitable date for everyone to shoot. To begin with, we decided to inquire from each group member about their availability to shoot. After a discussion, we agreed that March 3rd would be the best day to shoot, as we have no school the next day, and we could shoot till late if required for night scenes. The ideal time to arrive would be early in the morning at Katie's house. We decided on a specific time of 8:30 am, keeping in mind that anyone who might run late could still join us before filming. Next, I reached out to the other actors who were supposed to be a part of the shoot and ensured their availability. I also contacted my friend, Logan, asking him to lend us his drone camera to ...
Comments
Post a Comment