This is my first group project of the year, and I am excited about the future of this group. My group is comprised of Alex Rapanos and Chris tian Bundalevski. Usually, I work in an individual setting. However, I am happy to be working in a group because groups can create a setting where creativity will thrive and ideas will bounce off each groupmate. This type of work environment can lead to a better result with the help of my partners. From my experience in the past of working with groups, there are often many conflicting problems. Which led to decreased performance. However, this group is made up of hard-working students. I know this because I am familiar with their working habits and have seen what drives them to be productive. These are only just a few of the reasons I chose these partners for this project. The partner in the group I am the most familiar with is Alex Rapanos. We have known each other for a lon...
Today marked the beginning of our sound design process for the film, which is an essential aspect of the filmmaking industry. A good sound design can enhance the viewer's experience by creating a more immersive and authentic environment. As a member of the team, my responsibility was to find and create sound effects that would be integrated into the film. To start, I searched for a suitable cell phone ringing sound effect that would be used in the earlier scenes. I went through various sound effects collections until I found the perfect ringtone that fit the mood and tone of the scenes. Once I found the right ringtone, I moved on to the next crucial sound effect – the sound of footsteps. The sound of footsteps plays a vital role in the scene where Django and Marty break into the Jetson's household, creating tension and suspense. I took my time and searched for the ideal sound effect that would add an extra layer of realism to t...
As I opened up Davinci Resolve, I felt a mixture of excitement and apprehension wash over me. I knew that we had a lot of work to do on our short film and that the editing process could be a challenging and time-consuming one. But as I located our project file and began sorting through the footage, I became increasingly immersed in the story we were trying to tell. However, as I worked my way through the different shots and scenes, I quickly realized that some of them needed to be stronger. In particular, I noticed that some of the shots needed proper lighting, which made it challenging to capture the intended mood and atmosphere. This realization made me appreciate the importance of lighting in filmmaking, as it can truly make or break a scene. Because of this, I had to spend a lot of extra time editing those particular shots to try and enhance the lighting and create a more compelling visual experience for the audience. I exp...
Comments
Post a Comment